Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020.12.19

It was fine and very cold in the morning, but became cloudy and even hailed when I was at the mountain.

I went to Isehara to learn the strings art for the second time. Before that we visited the Oyama Afuri Jinja shrine. The view from the mountain was very nice and I could see Enoshima island and Oshima island.
I wanted to go up to the summit but we did not have enough time.
Maybe next time.

We had a nice tofu course lunch.

After that we went to the instructor's house and enjoyed making strings art. This time I made yin and yang by gold and silver strings.
I am glad to have made it.

After coming back to Yokohama, I went to bookstores to buy my favorite 10 years diary. However to my shock it seems they are discontinued. Therefore I bought a different 10 years diary.
It will be another treasure of my 10 years history record.

At night there was a zoom drinking party of my university friends. I just attended for a short time. One was attending from Chile, and the other was from Iwate prefecture.
This was the second time for us to have such a reunion.
It is nice to see old friends, isn't it?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment