Thursday, April 23, 2020

2020.4.23

It was fine.

When I went out to dump garbage in the morning, I happened to see a neighbor after a long time and chatted a little bit. When I go to the office, I leave home around 7am, but now I am teleworking, so I went to the garbage station around 8:30 am and I saw her.
She said she had a story to tell and would like to make it as manga, cartoon to be known to many people. 
I happen to know somebody that is a cartoonist so maybe I can introduce someday if she wished.

The say an actress named Kumiko Okae died of Coronavirus this moring at the age of 63. She was under the treatment after breast cancer surgery.
Too young to finish the life, isn't she?

Today is a new moon. It is a good time to start something.

Tonight I watched some Facebook lives which were very informative to keep healthy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment