Saturday, February 3, 2018

2018.2.3

It was fine.

I had a rather busy day going to Shinjuku, Akasakamitsuke, Shibuya, and Daikanyama.

First I went to attend the monthly meeting of Morinda. I was very glad to hear the message of Mr. Kelly Olsen. I measured AGE after that.

Today is setsubun (節分), which literally means dividing the seasons.That is today is the end of winter and spring starts tomorrow in luner calendar.
On this day we do mamemaki (豆まき), scattering the roasted soy beans saying "Oni wa soto fuku wa uchi (鬼は外福は内)" meaning "Devils out fortunes in."
This year I went to Toyokawa inari Tokyo branch to see the special event. There were many celebrities there. I met Ikko san and took a picture together. They gave the visitors some roasted soy beans and red & white rice cakes.

After that I went to Shibuya and visited some places in Hikarie including a pappet gallery of Kawamoto Kihachiro. This reminds me of Iida city in Nagano.

Then I walked to Daikanyama to attend the bit late New Year's Party of Happy Traveling Club. I met some friends and had a good time. There were some people who have traveled around the world by business class flights.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment