Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017.7.20

It was fine and hot.

After work I went to Shinjuku to see a friend from Osaka who is a publisher. We met each other at the seminar of Mr. Ken Honda or the Golden Life Program for the first time a few years ago. We have met several times at the seminars after that but did not have much time to talk taking time.

I have found a nice place and made a reservation by Internet this morning but there was no confirmation therefore I have been worried if I could book or not.

At seven I arrived there and met my friend aftet a year or so. My booking was valid. It was a 6 dishes course dinner for yen 3000 but using the coupon it was the half price.
Everthing tbere looked attractive include the staff. There were many groups celebrating birthdays.

I was surprised to find many things in common and enjoyed dinner.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment