Saturday, May 27, 2017

2017.5.27

It was fine and beautiful.

I went to Shinjuku to attend the #1 New York Times best selling author, Robert Allen's special lecture about creating wealth in the afternoon and evening.
Afternoon session was held from 13:00 to 18:00 at a rather small meeting room. Since I arrived early I could get the front seat.
This was the second time for me to see him directly.
His talk was very interesting, attractive, informative, and energetic. We learned a lot.
To my lucky I could talk with him, get his autograph, and take a picture with him.

He talked about four ways of getting multiple incomes: Real Estate, Information Marketing, Internet, and Direct Sales.
He talked mainly about the mindset of how you persuade yourself. Clear image of what you want is important.

After the first session I had supper with two participants related to Aich prefecture. Here again there is a law of attraction.

In the evening session I could sit in the front seat again.
There were 5 lessons regarding "To decide."
There I got a 1000000 dollar bill. After the lecture I asked him another autograph and pictures. He was very kind and answered my questions and requests willingly.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment