Friday, December 30, 2016

2016.12.29

We ate Swedish pancake for breakfast.

It was sunny and warm in Delray Beach but it rained in St. Augustine while we were eating dinner.

We came to St. Augustine where is the oldest city in the USA from 1565.

On our way we dropped at the post office in Christmas, Florida where I have wanted to visit for a long time. I sent some late season's greetings to friends in the USA and Europe.
Postage within the USA is $0.47 and international is $1.15.
I sent a card to me to see the postmark of Christmas. It will arrive when I get home next year.

It took about three hours to get to Christmas and another two hours to get to St. Augustine.

We ate dinner at the ocean front restaurant which was nice.

At night we saw  "Lights in the Night" at downtown. There were so many tourists there.

No comments:

Post a Comment