Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015.12.23

It was a cold rainy day.

Today is a national holiday called Tenno tanjyobi (天皇誕生日), Emperor's birthday.  He became 82 years old.

During the daytime I stayed home to do many things.

In the evening I went to a French restaurant "Le Soleil" to have Christmas Dinner with my high school friends.  My best high school friend's sister and her husband run the restaurant.  And every year at this time some of us get together to eat special Christmas menu.  This year only three of us got together.  There were 6 dishes with drink.  Everything was delicious as usual.  Since the restaurant is located at the inconvenient place, we need to go there by car.  Therefore unfortunately drivers cannot enjoy alcoholic drinks.  So only my best friend enjoyed wine.

I hope we will have this once a year event as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment