Monday, November 23, 2015

2015.11.23

It was a cold rainy day.

It is a national holiday called kinro kansha no hi (勤労感謝の日), Labor Thanksgiving Day.
However school is open and I went to work.
The trains were not so crowded.
And I could come home  in two hours, which is more than half hour earlier than usual though I had to stand for the first 30 minutes or so from Shinagawa because there is no express train starting from Shinagawa on weekend and holidays. On weekdays there are express trains starting from Shinagawa, so I usually wait for the one I could sit down.  There are other trains called "Wing go (ウイング号)" which start from Shinagawa but you need to buy a ticket.
They say from December they start the service like Wing go from Miurakaigan which is the second end station of Keihinkyuko line.


No comments:

Post a Comment