Thursday, August 27, 2015

2015.8.27

It was fine.

The last day of kibiki(忌引き), absent due to mourning.

I went to the Environmental Center to clear the old clothes and linens for my father. The reception was just to tell that I brought them.
Since it is very close from my mother's graveyard, I visited there on my way back.

In the afternoon there was a visitor from the day care center and I donated many nursing care products. My father had been there once or twice in a week for the past five years or so. They took care of my father well. So we talked many memories.

While talking, the delivery service came to pick up the boxes I put my father's unused clothes for my uncle.

So I could clear many things of my father today.

In the evening I read the notebooks which helpers have written for the last eight years of my father's daily lives. There were something I did not know. I felt he cared of me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment