Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013.10.26

It's been raining.  This morning around 2:15 AM, there happened a rather big earthquake.

In the morning I went to Yokohama to have my pictures of wearing kimono taken.  We were supposed to take them outside but since it rained because of the typhoon No.27, we only took them inside.  I wore the new dark blue kimono with my family crest with three different obi (sash) , a coat, a bag, and zori (shoes).  In total I had four sessions.

After that I went to see a Japanese movie titled "Oshin" which is heroine's name.  This is the story which was on air at the NHK's morning drama about 30 years ago for a year and has been very famous and popular among Asian countries.
If my memory is correct, it dipicted Oshin's life, but this movie only dealt her childhood.  To my interesting the main characters of the drama acted in the movies as different roles.

After that I went to Shinjuku.  
Do you know your TruAge? When I measured it two weeks ago, it was 37, but today to my surprise it was 24.
I recommend you to measure your TruAge to control your health.
If you do not know what's your TruAge, please check the following site.

truage.com/2891884/en-us

Now I am on the bus bound for Izumo.


No comments:

Post a Comment